To obtain a rapid response and to improve the quality of services provided by Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego (Public Transport Authority), please read the following rules concerning the process of making complaints and giving suggestions before sending them:
- A letter sent by e-mail should contain a name and address of an applicant.
- Responses to complaints and suggestions which meet the above requirement will be given in writing pursuant to Art. 14 § 1 of the Act of June 14, 1960 of the Administrative Code (consolidated text, Polish Journal of Laws of 2013, No. 267)
- Pursuant to §8 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of January 8, 2002 on the reception and processing of complaints and requests (Polish Journal of Laws, No.5, item 46), complaints and requests which do not contain a name and address of an applicant shall be not considered by Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego.
- Pursuant to Art. 12 §2 of the Act of June 14, 1960 of the Administrative Code (consolidated text, Polish Journal of Laws of 2013, No. 267), matters that do not require evidence, information or explanation are dealt with immediately, in case of other matters a response shall be given within 30 days from the date on the writing.
- Offensive e-mails will remain unanswered.
- Personal details collected with a use of contact form are processed in ZTM CORRESPONDANCE WITH APPLICANTS section pursuant to Art. 23 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text – Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) to implement powers or fulfill obligations stipulated in Art. 63 §2 of the Act of June 14, 1960 of the Administrative Code (consolidated text, Polish Journal of Laws of 2013, No. 267). Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego with its office in Warsaw (00-848), ul. Żelazna 61 (61 Żelazna Street) shall be a controller of the personal data.
Please be informed that:
- The Controller of your personal data contained in this request is Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego with its registered office at ul. Żelazna 61, 00-848 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “ZTM”);
- ZTM appointed the Data Protection Officer. You can contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail: [email protected];
- Your personal data contained in this contact form shall be processed on the basis of your voluntary consent for the purpose of handling a case submitted in this contact form in connection with an enquiry/request/complaint/information;
- Your personal data shall not be used for purposes other than those for which they were originally collected.
We also inform you that:
- Personal data shall be kept by ZTM for a period necessary to achieve the above purposes specified in separate provisions of law;
- You have the right to request access to and the right to rectify personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete, in accordance with Article 13(2)(b) of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU L No. 119) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”);
- You have the right to request the deletion of data if the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected; if the consent to the processing is withdrawn; if the objection to the processing is submitted; if the data is unlawfully processed; if the data must be deleted in order to comply with an obligation stemming from legal regulations; if the data is collected in connection with the provision of information society services to a child or if the processing of personal data is based on consent or an agreement by automated means, as provided for in Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR;
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data, as provided for in Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR;
- You have the right to transfer the data, as provided for in Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR;
- You have the right to demand that the processing of the data be restricted if the data subject disputes its veracity; if the data is unlawfully processed and the data subject objects to its erasure, demanding instead a restriction; if the controller no longer needs the data for its purposes, but the data subject needs them to defend himself/herself or to pursue a claim; if an objection has been lodged, until it has been established whether legally valid grounds on the part of the controller take precedence over the grounds for objection, in accordance with Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data by Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego at any time, in accordance with Article 13(2)(c) of the GDPR, whereby the withdrawal of consent shall not affect any processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, in accordance with Article 14(2)(d) of the GDPR;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data in accordance with Article 13(2)(d) of the GDPR;
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conduct correspondence related to the enquiry/request/complaint/information submitted in this contact form;
- The Provision of personal data shall not be subject to automated processing which could affect your legal position or otherwise affect your rights and obligations
Such requests may be submitted in writing to the address of the Personal Data Controller: Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego, ul. Żelazna 61, 00-848 Warsaw or by e-mail: [email protected]
Furthermore, to obtain a rapid and comprehensive response to questions concerning timetables, convenient connections, prices of tickets or to inform about irregularities in public transport functioning, especially those which require a rapid response on our part, we recommend using a 24-hour helpline under the Warsaw phone number 19 115 or visiting ZarząduTransportu Miejskiego website (Public Transport Authority of the capital city of Warsaw website).